Below are some useful websites for both employers and employees:
- Australian Taxation Office – the ATO is the principal revenue collection agency for the Government. It manages and administers tax, excise and superannuation systems. This website is a comprehensive database of information related to taxation for businesses, individual and self-managed superannuation funds.
- NSW Office of Industrial Relations – the NSW IR provides services to both workers and employers and administers legislation regarding workplace rights, obligations and conditions. This website provides access to workplace information such as salary and wage awards.
- Office of State Revenue – the OSR administers and collects state taxes including payroll tax, land tax, stamp duties and parking levies. This website provides information and forms regarding various state taxes and also allows you to make payments online.
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission – ASIC is the regulator for all Australian companies. This website provides forms and information on registering, updating and maintaining company details.
- What is the BankLink Service? – this software streamlines the accounting process, saving you time. To find out all about the service, view this short animated presentation. When you have finished watching, click on the back arrow on your browser to return to this page.